Annapurna in Style
Introducing Peregrine’s latest Annapurna adventure, a unique itinerary that combines luxury mountain accommodation with all the hallmarks of a classic Nepal trek. Discover a stunning wilderness of alpine ridges, holy lakes and sensational mountain views. The Annapurna ranges, towering in excess of the magical 8000-metre height, is the great attraction, along with the beautiful fish-tail peak of Machapuchhare. Make the scenic flight to Pokhara; embark on awe-inspiring treks to Birethanti, Majhgaon and Lumle; explore the culturally and ethnically diverse mountain community of Ghandruk; and cruise across gorgeous Fewa Lake. Enjoy a touch of comfort at every step of the journey, staying in some of the finest lodges in the Himalayas.
- Trekking in Nepal usually requires a little ‘roughing it’ here and there – but not on this itinerary. Stay in our high-end mountain lodge feature stays with atmospheric settings and comfortable living quarters
- Set eyes on some of the world’s most spectacular mountain scenery, hiking through small villages and oak and rhododendrons forests
- Discover the fascinating mix of ethnic cultures living side by side in Ghandruk. Tour the Garung Cultural Museum, Annapurna Conservation Area Project and the Ghandruk Monastery
- Embark on a boat trip around beautiful Fewa Lake, stopping in at Talbarahi Temple and the International Mountain Museum
- Enjoy a farewell dinner in Kathmandu’s excellent Utsav restaurant replete with local cultural entertainment
- Your 5 nights in our mountain lodge 'feature stays' combine spectacular panoramic vistas of the Annapurnas with comfortable cozy rooms
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust