Amazing Costa Rica
The national parks of Costa Rica are blessed with some of the greatest diversity of flora and fauna in the world. Depart for Tortuguero, where you can learn about indigenous turtle catching and conservation efforts. At La Fortuna you can explore the base of the mighty Arenal Volcano from your unique perch high in the trees. Visit butterfly gardens at Monteverde's outstanding tropical cloud forest and wildlife sanctuaries. Relax on some of Costa Rica's finest beaches, with long stretches of beautiful white sand backed by lush jungle.
DISCONTINUED for 2019 and being REPLACED with ‘Costa Rica Highlights' (PSCH). This is mainly due to passenger feedback about the itinerary duration; The new trip will be 8 days, instead of 15. Please check back in a few months for more details on this itinerary.
- The stunning national parks of Costa Rica are endowed with some of the greatest diversity of flora and fauna in the world
- Journey to Tortuguero National Park and learn about local turtle conservation projects
- Call in at a small family-owned coffee farm, Cafe San Luis, and be taken through the coffee making process, from crop to cup
- Discover untouched forests at Monteverde, considered by many to be one of the world's most outstanding tropical cloudforest and wildlife sanctuaries
- Explore Manuel Antonio National Park in the company of one who knows it best – a local guide who's family first settled in it
- Your 2-night Feature stay at Mawamba Lodge in Tortuguero is nestled in the evergreen forest - accessible only by boat or air - this spacious, rustic lodge sits between the ocean and the canals
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust