Winter Iceland Family Holiday with teenagers
Make the most of Iceland’s atmospheric winter days exploring the country’s exquisite natural beauty. From spouting geysers to plunging waterfalls and immense frozen glaciers, this island’s incredible natural phenomena are certain to intrigue and enthrall those of any age. Venture behind the water curtain of Seljarlandfoss waterfall, watch the children’s eyes light up at the gurgling explosions of geysers, explore kooky Reykjavik and enjoy a soothing soak in the Blue Lagoon. The unique spirit and moving landscapes of this special land make for an unforgettable family experience.
- A Reykjavik city tour introduces you to the best sights of the world's northernmost capital, from the gorgeous old harbour to the iconic Hallgrimskirkja church
- Enjoy guided walks in Svinafellsjokull and Skaftafell National Park, each one a stunning arena of glacial scenery
- Explore the largest man-made ice cave in the world – an other-worldly tunnel stretching some 800 metres into the Langjokull Glacier
- Spectacular no matter when you see it, Gullfoss is more than just Iceland's largest waterfall. In the sun, it's graced by a dazzling rainbow; in the cold, its cascades shimmer with ice
- A free day in Reykjavik is the perfect chance for some quality down-time. Walk or cycle around the harbour front.
- There's nothing like basking in the mineral-rich pools of the Blue Lagoon – you'll come out feeling like a million dollars at the end of your trip
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust