West Coast Encompassed Northbound
Western Australia is made for adventure and you’ll get the best of it with this all-encompassing exploration of natural wonders, vast expanses, and otherworldly landscapes. Leave from Perth, then hug the incredible coastline of WA, making forays inland to experience Australia’s iconic red earth and camp on classic cattle stations. Near Kalbarri, wonder at the strange limestone formations of The Pinnacles, descend into the depths of Z-Bend Gorge, and find out about the world's oldest living organisms. Get to know the local marine life at Coral Bay, Ningaloo Reef and Shark Bay World Heritage area, then take in reef and rock, splashing in Karijini National Park’s swimming holes. Explore Broome, then finish this incredible overland journey on one of its superb beaches. This super-sized state is home to a super-sized Aussie adventure.
- Explore Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and spectacular Coral Coast in rugged style on the ultimate overland trip
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky
- Peer into the ecologically diverse underwater world of Ningaloo Reef by glass-bottom boat or snorkel, and swim with the gentle beasts of the deep in season
- Find yourself in classic Outback Australia – the cattle stations, sun-baked red earth and mining communities of the Pilbara
- Hike and swim in the ancient gorges and waterholes of Karijini National Park
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust