Vietnam & China Adventure
Discover the spirit of Vietnam and southwest China on a trip from Ho Chi Minh city to Hong Kong, taking in all the attractions in between. Wander the ancient Vietnamese streets of Hoi An, experience the history-soaked monuments of Hue, spend a night cruising the mystical Halong Bay and bask in the undeniable charm of Hanoi. Venture into the spectacular southern reaches of China. Stay in a Hani village in the colors of the draw dropping Yuanyang rice terrace , step back in time among the pristine Qing and Ming dynasty masterpieces in Jianshui, and finish with an epic rail trip to Hong Kong, where pulsing lights and music strike a very Chinese contrast with the splendour of the harbour.
- This combination trip includes one of our most popular trips in Vietnam and one of our most exciting new itineraries in China.
- See the very best that Vietnam has to offer in just 10 days as you traverse the country from top to bottom with a small group of up to 15 new friends.
- Travel by boat, train, plane, private bus, taxi and even on the back of a motorbike!
- Sample local food wherever you go, from a seafood dinner on Halong Bay, street snacks at markets, a meal at a buddhist nunnery, coconut candy and tropical fruits in the Mekong Delta, and a final dinner at KOTO restaurant.
- Settle in for the night and experience an overnight train journey, starting from Hue and waking up ready to head out and explore Hanoi.
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your time in Vietnam.
- Visit some of the must see sights with your group such as a walking tour in Hoi An and the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, as well as enjoy free time to make your own discoveries.
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust