Ushuaia to Santiago
An epic adventure that starts in the southernmost town of Argentina, Ushuaia, and winds through the wilds of Chile while taking in some of the best of South America's attractions. Tour Chile's Torres del Paine National Park, journey along the Chilean Fjord Coast, through the eerie landscape that surrounds the Pucon Volcano and finally arrive in the buzzing capital of Chile. Santiago is the final stop on this action-packed adventure through Patagonia, one of the most incredible places on Earth.
- Travel to Tierra del Fuego to spot sea lions
- Visit Ushuaia, the world's southernmost city
- Hike through stunning Torres del Paine National Park
- Hear the ice moan at the gigantic Perito Moreno Glacier
- Explore the rugged landscape surrounding the imposing Mt Fitz Roy
- Camp in the wilds of the Chilean Fjord Coast
- Kick up your heels in Pucon
- Sample produce while journeying through Chile's wine country
- Savour the cosmopolitan culture and creative spirit of Santiago
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust