US & Canada Discovery
Canada and America. Both big places with big reputations, so take your time soaking it all in on this tour from Chicago to Toronto and New York City. Criss-cross the country and enjoy the sights of the Midwest and the North as you drive through scenic countryside and towns. Feel the fine spray on your face at the thundering Niagara Falls, look out over the city and beyond from the CN Tower in Toronto, enjoy a Chicago-style hotdog in the Windy City and chat with an Amish Bishop in Berlin, Ohio. Walk the Freedom Trail in Boston, and then head on out to New York, New York for a stroll around Times Square, taking in the Empire State Building, the Rockefeller Center and the Statue of Liberty.
- Learn about another way of life over a home cooked meal, in the company of an Amish Bishop and his family
- With an overnight stay at Niagara Falls, you'll be able to see this spectacular sight in the day, at night, up close and from afar. The scenes are unique from both the Canadian and American sides
- As an extremely popular activity, the Kensington Market Urban Adventure is a great way to get under the skin of Toronto in a short period of time
- Stroll galleries, walk out to a lighthouse or spot harbor seals in the water. Cape Cod is a picturesque retreat away from the big city
- The Freedom Trail in Boston is one of the best free ways to learn about America's history. Taking you indoors and out, this living museum is made up of at least 16 sites across the city
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust