The Great Kimberley Overland
Explore Australia’s rugged Kimberley region on this 13-day adventure through the red heart of the west. Explore the underground caves at Tunnel Creek, the tranquil pools at Bell Gorge and the lily-filled waters at Galvans Gorge. Trek through sandstone ranges at El Questro, spot wildlife in Geikie Gorge and hear stories from a descendant of the traditional owners of the Sunday Islands. Visit pearl farms at Cygnet Bay, admire the iconic Bungle Bungles and camp by a billabong (Banjo Patterson-style) on a cattle station. Get as active as you want or simply enjoy the serenity of this unusual corner of Australia.
- A Guide and a host will accompany you on this trip
- Enjoy an experience in Tunnell Creek, Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm tour, Island of the Giant Tides and Geikie Gorge cruise
- Spend two nights staying in the iconic El Questro Wilderness Park, with plenty of free time to take part in activities such as swimming in the gorges, trekking through the bush and bird watching
- This itinerary covers all of the highlights across the Great Kimberley and accommodates for a more relaxed style of travelling
- Cape Leveque is one of Australia's most beautiful, spiritual and remote places. Not many people visit this part of the world, but you will.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust