Thailand Adventure East Coast (May - Oct)
Discover the riches of Thailand in this epic trip from north to south. On this adventure we take you from the bright lights and crazy sights of Bangkok city to the serenity of the rainforest, from atmospheric ruins to tropical sun-drenched islands like Ko Samui, Ko Tao and Ko Pitak. If you're after the idyllic Thailand getaway with the perfect blend of northern adventure and southern relaxation, then this tour is definitely for you.
- Experience rural Thai life from a local's perspective with a homestay in a small village and a trek through scenic and enlightening hilltribe villages
- Even the transport on this trip is an adventure – discover the joys of travelling on overnight sleeper trains, longtail boats, songthaew and raft houses
- Visit the home of the infamous ‘Bridge over the River Kwai’, learn about its dark history and the construction of the railway during the war
- Discover the best beaches and islands of Thailand’s east coast – from popular Ko Samui to laid-back Ko Tao – for a true slice of paradise
- Cruise to Ko Pitak for a taste of real island life. Enjoy an overnight homestay, feast on fresh seafood and interact with local fishermen
- Two in-depth snorkelling trips, one in Chumphon and one in Ko Tao, give you plenty of time to explore underwater worlds brimming with coral and colourful tropical fish
- Travel as the locals do on an overnight sleeper train – the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust