Summer Iceland Family Holiday with teenagers
Make the most of the long summer days exploring Iceland’s natural beauty. Be amazed by the incredible demonstration of nature’s power and watch the children’s eyes light up at the dramatic and moving landscapes. After spending time relaxing in the famous Blue Lagoon, explore some of the island’s most stunning highlights with the family. From spouting geysers and plunging waterfalls to frozen glaciers and caves of lava tubes, soak up the unique spirit of this land of wonders and enjoy an unforgettable family experience.
- Climb aboard a boat and glide through a unique glacial lagoon, getting up close and personal with incredibly coloured icebergs
- From volcanoes, to waterfalls, to geysers, Iceland’s natural performances will blow you away
- Explore Europe’s largest national park – climb up on a glacier in Skaftafell to walk through beautiful natural ice sculptures that make the perfect subject for any art project
- Ride the rapids on a rafting adventure along the Hvita River for a real life family adrenaline rush
- Head down into the heart of Iceland – discover the incredible caves and tubes formed when super hot magma pushed its way though the earth
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust