Spain Family Holiday
Take an engaging family journey to the south of Spain on this 9-day trip. Watch skirts swirl and flap during a flamenco performance in Seville, spot cheeky barbary macaques in Gibraltar and take to the water on a catamaran in Torremolinos. Get a delicious taste of Spain’s cultural, culinary and historical delights, sure to satisfy a range of palates.
- Enjoy the perfect mix of included activities and free time so you and your family can see the sights that best suit you.
- Wonder at the massive rock that juts nearly 500 metres into the air in Gibraltar, casting a shadow over parts of the town
- Sample churros and chocolate on a walk through Madrid
- Discover Seville on a tour of the city, then taste the flavours of Spain via bite sized portions on a tapas crawl
- Ride the gentle waves and look for dolphins on a catamaran excursion off the coast of Torremolinos
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust