Southern Comfort USA - New Orleans Jazz Festival
Enjoy classic architecture, history, music and food on this adventure through the southern states of the USA. Kick things off in Atlanta before heading down to Savannah, Charleston and Asheville where charming homes, wide front porches and cobbled streets evoke an old world feel. Get among nature in the Blue Ridge Mountains, before heading over to Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans for a serious injection of blues and music. Graceland, Bourbon Street, Blues Alley, Sun Studio and the Country Music Hall of Fame are just a handful of the possible attractions available to see.
- Embark on a road trip across one of the most colourful, musical and hospitable parts of the USA: the Deep South. This diverse trip takes you through six states and the best of the region's contrasting cities, from the historic settlements of Savannah and Charleston, to the mountain town of Asheville and the musical centres of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans
- A journey through the USA wouldn’t be complete without a lesson in history. Charleston’s story is told through the former auction rooms of the Old Slave Mart and in the fields of the cotton plantations
- Experience the pinnacle of pop culture with a visit to Graceland, the iconic home of the ‘King of Rock and Roll’, Elvis Presley
- Y'all might think you don't like country music, but Nashville’s honky-tonks may well change that. Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and then check out a live band in town
- Lively New Orleans is a great place to round off your trip. Discover French, Creole, Spanish and American influences in the Big Easy's architecture, food, history and music, and you won't find a cocktail more colourful than the city's signature drink, the Hurricane
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust