South Africa's Kruger & Cape Town: Hike, Bike & Kayak
Hike, bike and kayak your way through South Africa, starting in Johannesburg and finishing in beautiful Cape Town. On the way you'll drive and walk through Kruger National Park in search of its famous inhabitants, explore the waters and beaches of Cape Town by kayak, climb Table Mountain for spectacular views and cycle up and down the Cape Peninsula and Stellenbosch's wineries.
NEW UPDATES FOR 2019
This trip will be discontinued in 2019 due to low demand. For a similar itineraries please refer to our Kruger & Cape Town by Plane, Cycle Cape Town and Winelands or Garden Route Adventure.
- Enjoy the Greater Kruger region on foot with both game and bush walks and encountering wildlife along the way.
- Try to spot the Big Five in Kruger National Park on a full day game drive in 4x4 safari vehicles
- Kayaking in the waters off Cape Town is a great way to encounter Cape Fur Seals and the penguins of Boulders Beach
- Rise early for an unforgettable hike up the iconic Table Mountain of Cape Town. Enjoy spectacular panoramas over the "City Bowl" before catching the cable car back down.
- Enjoy a Cape Malay cooking class in Bo-Kaap.
- Bike through the picturesque Stellenbosch winery region and stop in at wineries to sample their wares.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust