Singapore to Bangkok Adventure
From the steamy streets of Singapore to the pulsating tourist mecca of Bangkok, this adventure will see your tastebuds tingle on Singaporean laksa, heart soar while scaling Kuala Lumpur's tallest tower, spirit warmed by a cup of Cameron Highland's tea and body challenged while hiking, climbing and tubing around Khao Sok National Park. From bustling big cities to isolated islands, everything in between Singapore and Bangkok is exciting and exhilarating, combining ancient tradition and new-age impulses into one unforgettable journey.
TRIP UPDATES FOR 2019:
From 1st January 2019 this trip will be discontinued. For another great journey in this region, from Bangkok to Singapore and in Original style, see our TMSM trip.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds – expert local guidance balanced with flexibility and freedom. Get your bearings with orientation walks in each city, then free time to make your own discoveries
- Escape to the fresh air and verdant rolling hills of the Cameron Highlands. This is where the British found reprieve from the balmy confines of the jungle during colonial times
- Wake up to waterfront views and step out your door and go swimming right in Cheow Lan Lake. Your raft house is rustic and simple, but nothing beats being this close, staying above the lake.
- With 13 days to feast on Singaporean, Malaysian and Thai food, you'll be in a world of flavour. Hit the night markets – always the best for finding the freshest and most delicious local cuisine
- Its famous curry is delicious, but there's more to Penang than sugar and spice. Your adventure through the cultural mecca of Georgetown includes entry to the excellent Penang State Museum and Art Gallery
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust