Seattle to San Francisco: Oregon Discovery
Explore the Pacific Northwest on this 12-day trip travelling from Seattle to San Fran. With glacier-capped mountains and old-growth forests, both Olympic and Mt. Rainier National Parks will be long remembered, as will progressive Portland in all its quirky, hipster glory. Tread the trails through the world’s tallest trees in Redwood National Park, hike the rim of the US’s deepest lake and finish in cosmopolitan San Francisco to cap off a journey made for outdoorsy types and food enthusiasts.
- Explore the incredible forests, mountains and rivers of Mt Rainier and Olympic National Parks
- Get your weird on in Portland and treat yourself to world-class food and delicious microbrews
- Walk among the world's oldest, tallest trees in Redwood National Park, California
- Emerge from dense conifer forest onto high sand dunes and take in views of the Pacific Ocean at the terminus of the Tahkenitch Dunes Trail
- See the shimmering waters of the deepest lake in the USA with a hike around the southwestern edge of the ancient Crater Lake
- End a day of spelunking in Oregon Caves National Monument with a sunset over Crescent Beach
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust