Seattle to Las Vegas
Hit the hotspots of the Pacific Northwest and California before finishing up in Las Vegas, where the landscape has dried up but hopefully your luck won’t. Start in Seattle and make your way through Washington state, exploring its lush national parks, old-growth forests and glacier-capped mountains. Check out the hipster haven of Portland and indulge in microbrews and artisanal cheese as you head south through Oregon. Take a walk through California’s Redwood forests, home to some of the world’s oldest trees, hike through the climbing mecca of Yosemite, marvel at the infamous Death Valley and end up in, of course, Vegas baby.
- Explore the incredible forests, mountains and rivers of Mount Rainier National Park, and head to the stunning Multonomah Falls in the Columbia River Gorge.
- Treat yourself to a world-class food and beer scene in the progressive city of Portland. Head to one of the many microbreweries and embark on a cycling adventure through its renowned food truck pods.
- Walk among some of the world's oldest and tallest trees in the lush Redwood National Park in northern California.
- Take a look at the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, and experience the diverse and multicultural city of San Francisco, with free time to go exploring at your own pace.
- Featuring sequoia forests, granite cliff faces and cascading waterfalls – get the most out of your Yosemite experience by spending three nights in the park, meaning two full days of exploration.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust