Santiago to Ushuaia
Travel overland from Santiago to Ushuaia, taking in spectacular scenery and enjoying outdoor adventures along the way. Beginning in Santiago, Chile's buzzing capital, this trip journeys through the volcanic landscape surrounding Pucon, along the Chilean Fjord Coast, stopping in the wilds of the Torres del Paine National Park and finally ending in the world's southernmost city, Ushuaia. Discover the isolation, beauty and majesty of Patagonia on this action-packed adventure through one of the most incredible places on earth.
- Discover the spirit of cosmopolitan Santiago
- Travel through the heart of Chile's wine country
- Enjoy action-packed fun in Pucon
- Camp in the wilds of the Chilean Fjord Coast
- Hear the creaking ice of the mighty Perito Moreno Glacier
- Hike through the Torres del Paine National Park
- Visit Ushuaia, the world's southernmost city
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust