Santiago to La Paz
Travel to South America and set off on an unforgettable adventure through the soaring Andes, meeting friendly locals and discovering the rich culture and breathtaking scenery of this remarkable region. Starting in Chile's vibrant Santiago, this incredible journey continues through Argentina's picturesque wine region and includes an estancia stay – the perfect opportunity to unleash that inner gaucho. Discover the delights of colonial Salta before crossing into Bolivia to admire the mesmerising salt flats of Salar de Uyuni and fiery-red Laguna Colorada before finishing the adventure in colourful La Paz. This amazing trip is the perfect way to experience the best of this spectacular region.
- Explore Chile's cosmopolitan Santiago
- Visit Argentina and chill out in beautiful Mendoza
- Tuck into a barbecue feast on a cattle ranch
- Sip Argentine wine in Cafayate
- Admire the colonial architecture of Salta
- Be amazed by Bolivia's Salar de Uyuni
- Learn about mining in Potosi
- Keep up with the bustle of La Paz
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust