Santiago to Buenos Aires via Ushuaia
Visit South America and travel through the windswept beauty of Patagonia on this journey through the stunning scenery of Argentina and Chile. Relax in the cafes of Santiago and be enchanted by the beauty of Bariloche before exploring some of the world's most breathtaking glacial scenery. Admire sweeping vistas while trekking through pristine wilderness, spot exotic animals and marvel at the immensity of the Perito Moreno Glacier. Travel across the vast Pampas of Argentina before finishing the adventure in electric Buenos Aires. Along the way, meet friendly locals and be swept up by the irresistible charm of this region abundant in natural beauty and wildlife.
- Visit Chile and walk the streets of sensational Santiago
- Stargaze in Salto del Laja
- Indulge in the delights of Bariloche
- Spot the wildlife of Tierra del Fuego
- Marvel at the icy beauty of the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Explore the wilds of the Valdes Peninsula
- Travel through the agricultural heartland of Argentina
- Live it up in Buenos Aires
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust