Sail Greece: Mykonos to Santorini
Move between the boat, the beach and inviting Greek villages on this relaxing Greece sailing adventure between Mykonos and Santorini. Wile away days swimming in turquoise waters, lazing on white-sand beaches, sampling mouth-watering local cuisine and exploring coastal villages seeped in history, mythology and beauty. Visit the beautiful islands of Amorgos, Naxos, Small Cyclades and Ios, watch a host of spectacular sunsets and enjoy Greek hospitality before returning to the boat to be rocked gently to sleep at night.
- What better way to tour the iconic Cyclades Islands than by yacht? Swim in the Aegean Sea off the side of the boat and let the waves rock you to sleep each night
- Chic waterfront bars line the beaches of Mykonos, serving authentic Greek food and cocktails as the sun goes down. This is a great place to eat well and relax
- Wedged between the dramatic cliffs of Amorgos, the 11th-century monastery of Moni Hozoviotissis is a unique site for exploration
- Santorini has some of the most distinctive and attractive landscapes in the world. Pass bleached-white villages that cling to plunging cliffs and along the rim of a volcano
- The remote Small Cyclades islands are chock-full of tavernas serving fresh seafood, far away from tourists and the rest of the world
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust