Sahara Family Holiday with teenagers
Cross the swirling sands of the Sahara, watch dawn break across the dunes and rock the Kasbahs of Morocco’s fascinating past on a family adventure to remember. Recreating the simple nomadic lifestyle, spend three nights camping out under the crystal clear desert skies, the dramatic desert backdrop covered by a dreamy blanket of stars. Come and see why Marrakech’s bustling medina and lively bazaars ensure the city is regularly featured in people’s ultimate bucket lists of must-see places to visit.
- The main square of Marrakech is a real feast for the senses. Sip sweet mint tea, be dazzled by dancers and tap your foot to traditional Berber musicians
- Embark on a two-day desert adventure and witness the rolling dunes of the Sahara from the back of a camel
- Meet the famous 'Blue Men' of the desert, the Bedouin tribe. You might even have the chance to play drums with them, traditional style, as the desert sky lights up with stars
- Crossing the Tizi-n-Tichka pass is a road trip you won't forget. Gaze in awe at spectacular views across the High Atlas Mountains
- Ait Benhaddou is picture-perfect, literally. Learn all about this town's Hollywood stardom and enjoy a guided tour of the incredible kasbah
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust