Rome to Paris
Put your finger on the pulse of Europe's beating heart on this memorable tour through Italy, Switzerland and France. From ancient wonders on the bustling streets of Rome, to high fashion in Milan, traditional folklore in the Swiss Alps and champagne tours in Reims - this trip truly captures the spoils of Europe. Travel through the charming hillside villages of the Cinque Terre, get close to nature amid the grandeur of Lucerne and fall in love with romantic Paris - each day brings a fascinating new discovery.
- Walk along Cinque Terre's rocky coastal pathways, calling into the sleepy pastel villages of Monterosso, Corniglia and Vernazza, and work up an appetite for incredible feasts of delicious local ingredients
- Wander around Rome's famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and much more. This is a city that bucket lists were made for
- Savour fine French fare in Dijon and taste the local wine in a famous vineyard of Burgundy, a place where wine is so much more than just a drink
- Be awed by the picture-perfect setting of Interlaken, with the stunning snow-capped peaks of the Swiss Alps as a backdrop
- Soak up the incredible lakeside scenery of Stresa and Lucerne, getting the best of the Italian and Swiss countryside
- Raise a glass in Reims with a taste of the home of champagne
- Two nights in Paris affords you time to see the city’s world famous sights and also discover some of its hidden treasures at a relaxed pace
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust