Rockies, Yellowstone & Mt Rushmore
Herds of bison slowly graze their way across golden prairies under the icy watch of snow-capped mountains. Giant presidents of old stare down from Mt Rushmore. Bears and wolves stalk across Yellowstone National Park. Stars cover the sky as you sleep in the shadow of the immense Devils Tower. Welcome to North America's wild Old West, home to some of the country's most stunning national parks and environments. Learn the stories of the Native Americans and meet real cowboys on this incredible adventure across the American Rockies.
- Spanning three National Parks, two National Monuments, and a collection of State and County Parks, this is a must for nature lovers
- Spend an evening on the banks of the Mississippi, in true Huckleberry Finn style, and rent a canoe to paddle along the famous river
- See an icon that blends nature and history at Mt Rushmore
- Spend two nights in Yellowstone and keep your eyes open for bison, bears, even rare grey wolves
- Take a scenic drive through the spectacular snow-capped mountains, valleys, lakes and rivers of Grand Teton National Park, one of America's natural treasures
- End the trip in the bustling, lakefront city of Chicago. It's one of America's most attractive cities
- Witness some of America's roadside kitsch at places such as Wall Drug, Corn Palace and the Spam Museum
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust