Rio to Quito via Ushuaia
Get set for the ultimate South American odyssey. Covering six countries over 112 amazing days, travel through Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador on this epic adventure. Experience spectacular scenery, magnificent ruins, fascinating culture and some of the friendliest people on the planet. Head south from sun-kissed Rio to amazing Argentina. Sip world-class wines in Chile and marvel at Bolivia's vast salt flats. Follow in the footsteps of the Incas in Peru and discover the irresistible charm of Ecuador. If it's unspoilt nature you're after then this trip has it covered: majestic glaciers, verdant forests, crystal lakes, soaring mountains and more. This unforgettable trip will leave you enchanted by the breathtaking scenery and friendly people of this remarkable continent.
- Revel in Brazil's samba rhythms in Rio de Janeiro
- Spot wildlife in the Pantanal wetlands
- Make memories on a visit to Iguazu Falls
- Travel to Argentina and fall in love with Buenos Aires
- Hike through Patagonia's spectacular glacial scenery
- Spot exotic animals in the remote 'land of fire'
- Travel through Argentina's wine region of Mendoza
- Haggle for a bargain in La Paz's colourful markets
- Follow Peru's ancient Inca Trail
- Experience a homestay near the Colca Canyon
- Admire Ecuador's ornate buildings in Quito's Old Town
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust