Rio to Buenos Aires
Get a taste of the infectious rhythm of Brazil and Argentina on this awesome tour from Rio to Buenos Aires. Take in the vast Pantanal wetlands and the spectacular Iguazu Falls, see amazing natural wonders, explore small historic towns and spend time relaxing in comfort near the ocean. From samba to tango, Portuguese to Spanish, and caipirinhas to wine, Brazil and Argentina are both distinct but share a zest for life that is sure to entice, entertain and excite.
- Experience the rhythm and colour of Rio de Janeiro
- Stroll Paraty's colonial cobblestone streets
- Spot a wealth of wildlife in the Pantanal wetlands
- Learn about the Jesuit Missions at San Ignacio Mini
- Marvel at the mighty Iguazu Falls
- Enjoy the elegance of sophisticated Buenos Aires
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust