Real Central Europe
Beginning in Germany and ending in Italy, this adventure-filled tour of seven countries includes plenty of historic landmarks, medieval squares, hilltop castles, romantic canals and memories that will last a lifetime. Beginning in trendy Berlin, walk the ‘Royal Route’ in Krakow, soak up the terracotta views of Prague and Cesky Krumlov, explore Vienna’s artist legacy, be charmed by Lake Bled and finish up amongst the canals of Venice. Packed with plenty of free time to choose your own adventure in each city and a knowledgeable local leader to provide plenty of useful tips, this trip offers just the right amount of structure for a truly unforgettable adventure.
- Now one of the world's most artistic and exciting cities, Berlin has a complex history. See remaining fragments of the famous wall that once divided the city in half
- Soak up the royal history of Krakow's Wawel Castle and step back in time with a stroll through its medieval main square
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic. Soak up the smooth sounds of jazz at a low-lit bar in Prague before stepping right into a fairytale in the World Heritage-listed town of Cesky Krumlov
- So much of what is great about Europe can be found in Vienna. Revel in the city's rich offerings of art, history and music and stroll along the eclectic Ringstrasse
- Enjoy a scenic walk along the banks of the River Danube in Budapest. Threaded with bridges and hemmed in by castles and historic city buildings, Europe’s second longest river is also one of its most beautiful
- Escape city life on the peaceful shores of Lake Bled in Slovenia. Visit a church on the tiny island in the centre of the lake and treat yourself to a slice of Bled's famous cream cake
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust