Raja Ampat Sailing Expedition
Welcome to the archipelago with the richest marine biodiversity on Earth. Made up of 1,500 small islands that house 550 species of coral, 1427 fish species and more than 700 types of mollusks, Raja Ampat is a place where mere snorkelling feels (and looks) like deep-sea diving. It's very remote, which means a delightful lack of other visitors. Think clear turquoise waters, a kaleidescope of corals and reef fish, and, perhaps best of all, some of the friendliest locals you'll ever meet. Come and sail the isles of Raja Ampat, the tropical paradise you’ll be telling friends about for years to come.
- With an extraordinary biodiversity, Raja Ampat is one of the few places on the planet where you will see such a wide range of marine life in their natural habitat
- Located in the great Coral Triangle between the Indian and Pacific oceans, Raja Ampat offers a snorkelling experience like no other. We’re talking views on par with those of a diver's
- The reefs of Raja Ampat are in a perfect condition, with many giant corals, purple corals, and sea squirts, hard coral tables, deer antler corals, green and brown moose antler corals
- The people of Raja Ampat are lovely and welcoming, not to mention model conservationists and artisans. Join them in their culture for a day at the delightful Arborek Tourist Village
- Half the fun of this trip is the boat you’ll be sailing in - in the style of a traditional Melanesian outrigger
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust