Quito to Rio via Ushuaia
Get set for the ultimate South American odyssey. Covering six countries over 112 amazing days, travel through Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile and Brazil on an epic adventure. Experience spectacular scenery, magnificent ruins, fascinating culture and some of the friendliest people on the planet. Start among Ecuador's glorious colonial buildings in Quito, then penetrate deep into the Amazon Jungle before heading south to Peru to follow the footsteps of the Incas. Marvel at the majestic citadel of Machu Picchu, visit the fascinating floating islands on Lake Titicaca, gaze in awe at the cascading waters of Iguazu Falls and survey vast Bolivian salt flats. If it's unspoilt nature you're after then this trip has it covered: majestic glaciers, verdant forests, crystal lakes, soaring mountains and more. This unforgettable trip will leave you enchanted by the breathtaking scenery and friendly people of this remarkable continent.
- Visit Ecuador and admire the ornate buildings of Quito's Old Town
- Explore South America's lush Amazon jungle
- Cruise around Peru's Ballestas Islands
- Experience a Peruvian homestay near the Colca Canyon
- Reach dizzying heights on the Inca Trail
- Travel to Bolivia and marvel at Uyuni's vast salt flats
- Sip on some of Chile's fine wines
- Go trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park
- Be awed by the might of the Iguazu Falls
- Venture through the world's largest wetlands in Brazil
- Soak up the energy of magnificent Rio de Janeiro
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust