Photography Series: Crossing the Antarctic Circle
If you make it to Antarctica, where few have ventured before, you’ll most certainly want the incredible photos to prove it. Journeying far into the wildlife-filled Polar region, daily Zodiac landings will bring you as close to the action as possible. What’s more, you’ll have the guidance of an on-board photography professional to ensure you capture each, unique moment.
- An onboard photography expert will inform and guide you to take the best possible photos of this once-in-a-lifetime trip (suitable for non-photographers too)
- Encounter whales, seals and penguins on regular Zodiac excursions along the plunging coastline of the Antarctic Peninsula
- On-board lectures by polar experts provide great insight into the unique history, geology and wildlife of the region
- Few people ever get the opportunity to set foot on the Great White Continent, but you'll be one of them
- A diversity of possible landing sites and activities allows you to see the spectacular Antarctic Peninsula from multiple perspectives
- This all-encompassing trip includes everything you need for peace of mind on your journey, such as pre-expedition hotel accommodation, transfers to and from your ship, full meals on-board, around the clock tea and coffee, waterproof expedition boots for shore landings (on loan) and emergency evacuation insurance.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust