Peru Family Holiday
Gaze up at Peru’s dazzling peaks and into picturesque valleys to understand why the Andean mountains were sacred for the Incas. This well-paced holiday combines time in the fascinating historic cities of Lima and Cusco with time exploring some of Peru’s most amazing settings. Enjoy a memorable train journey through the heart of the sacred valley to Machu Picchu and breathe in the magical spirit of the Incas.
- Discover the best sights of Lima, from the colonial architecture and excellent museums to the mysterious catacombs and their ornate displays of human bones
- Delve into the untouched world of the Amazon rainforest. Hike jungle trails in search of monkeys, parrots, otters and caymans and sleep in a nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps
- Meet the local artisans, farmers and townsfolk of the Sacred Valley – not forgetting the cute alpacas and vincunas
- Be mesmerised by the mother of all Incan cities, the mysterious Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the site plus an extra day of free time to explore
- With ancient cultures, beautiful architecture and stunning mountains, Cusco has something for everyone, making it perfect for a family visit. A boleto touristico pass grants you access to the best sights in town
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust