One Week in the Galapagos Islands
Kick off your Galapagos adventure in San Cristobal, where not much happens, so it’s lucky we’re not sticking around for long. Head on over to Isla Isabela, where tortoises roam free and sharks have their very own alley to chill in, go iguana spotting in Tortuga Bay, splash about with a raft of sea lions and pay your respects to the late, great Lonesome George, who was the world’s last Giant Pinta tortoise, in Santa Cruz.
- Get a quick and dirty taste of Galapagos... well, maybe not dirty, but this short trip is jam-packed with adventure
- Collect solid gold bragging rights after climbing Isla Isabela's volcano. The views don't get much better than this
- Get up close and personal with the stars of the show: the Galapagos giant tortoises
- Snorkel through underwater realms of freaky looking fish and sharks that don't actually bite
- As this tour starts and finishes on the islands, there is the opportunity on the final day to forgo your flight back to Quito to stay on for Scuba Diving. We can offer this activity on the final day of the tour but it will require an extra night on the islands. See "Important Notes" below for details.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust