One Week Sailing in Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
Experience the old school cool of Croatia in this sailing adventure from Dubrovnik to Split. Spend days cruising around epic coastlines, stomping through thick national parks, checking out medieval towns or jumping off the boat into warm, crystal waters to swim. Go ashore and eat and drink your way through the restaurant and bar scene, indulging in the freshest seafood and awesome local wines while watching unforgettable sunsets.
- All aboard for a week in paradise. If there’s a better way to check out the historic towns, protected forests and stunning islands of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast then we haven’t seen it.
- Car-free Lopud is a pedestrian paradise in the Insta-worthy Elafiti Islands.
- Go wild in the untouched forests of Mljet, which haven’t been spoilt by busloads of tourists.
- Visit Odysseus Cave where, according to legend, the king of Ithaca once found refuge after surviving a shipwreck.
- Chill out in Korcula, swimming through coves ad lounging in the shade under olive trees.
- Row, row, row your boat… from Vis Island to the eerie, magical neon glow of Cave Bisevo’s blue grotto.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust