One Week Sailing Santorini to Mykonos
Dreaming of crystal-clear sapphire waters, whitewashed villages, history laden ruins, lively Greek culture and delectable cuisine straight off the land or from the sea? Then sailing from Greece's Santorini to Mykonos may just be what the doctor ordered. Spend eight blissed-out days under sun drenched skies enjoying the best the Greek Islands of Santorini, Ios, Amorgos, Small Cyclades, Naxos and Mykonos have to offer.
- Spend your days island-hopping in the Cyclades, swimming in the clear waters of the Aegean and sleeping aboard a yacht
- The blue and white villages of Santorini may cling to the rim of an ancient volcano, but the only fire you’ll see is in the island’s magnificent sunsets
- In the sleepy fishing villages of the Small Cyclades islands, you’re more likely to break bread with a local than a tourist
- A taste of rural life on the large island of Navos is a mix of historic neighbourhoods and Kitron liqueur
- Stylish Mykonos is a place where Europe’s chic and beautiful come to play – offering an exclusive, boutique feel to the island
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust