One Week Sailing Mykonos to Santorini
Embark on a true sailing adventure through the Greek Islands, a forever favourite with young travellers for various sun-drenched delights. On this 8-day journey you get the perfect mix of sleepy islands, secret spots and iconic nightlife. Knock back cold drinks while the sun sets over the volcanic cliffs of Ios and let the water of the Aegan Sea rock you to sleep each night. Sail between perfectly white towns built into awesome cliffs and anchor off deserted beaches for a secluded swim. Slurp oysters and sip ouzo, and hey, if you happen to over-indulge, there’s nothing like clearing your head with a dip in warm aquamarine waters the next morning.
- Sailing is THE way to see these stunning islands. Jump off the side of the boat into the glittering Aegean Sea and let the waves rock you to sleep each night.
- Santorini has some of the most crazy beautiful landscapes in the world. Pass bleached-white villages that are stuck to plunging cliffs and along the rim of a volcano.
- The remote Small Cyclades islands are chock-full of tavernas serving fresh seafood, far away from sweaty tourists and the rest of the world.
- Take a swim off the coast of near-deserted (and allegedly haunted) Rhinia Island.
- Grab a snorkel and explore the massive caves and coves of Koufonisis, keeping your eyes peeled for pirate treasure.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust