Northern Territory Encompassed Northbound ex Yulara
Embark on a Northern Territory adventure, from Alice Springs to Darwin, taking in the region's biggest and best-known drawcards along the way. Witness Uluru during a stunning sunrise, wander through the majestic canyons of Kata Tjuta and admire the views from Kings Canyon. Head out croc spotting in the Mary River Wetlands and get a taste of the tropics in Kakadu National Park. A region of exceptional landscapes and intriguing cultural attractions, this tail-to-top adventure of the Territory is a trip that will leave you with a profound appreciation of Australia's raw and rugged natural beauty.
- Get back to basics with this classic nine day overland adventure. Camp in permanent campsites with furnishings including proper beds, cooling fans and electricity.
- Fly into Yulara the day the trip starts instead of Alice Springs the day prior and save a days travel
- Fly from Alice Springs to Darwin instead of 24 hours on a bus, on an included flight
- Enjoy twin share motel accommodation in Alice Springs and Darwin
- See the highlights and national parks of Australia's Northern Territory in rugged, authentic style
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky
- Get up early and see the sun rise over Uluru
- The Mary River Wetlands feature a wealth of wildlife, including the highest concentration of saltwater crocodiles in the southern hemisphere. Get up close to the snappy beasts on a billabong cruise
- Discover the wonders of Kakadu National Park and an optional flight over the escarpment
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust