Northern Italy Family Holiday
Delight on a family-focused cultural exploration of the best sights and finest food that Italy has to offer on this 8-day tour of the country’s best. Get exploring in the winding canal maze of Venice, dip your toes in the ocean by the beautiful Cinque Terre coastline, make and taste authentic Italian pesto, savour delicious Tuscan cuisine, get the perfect snap of the Learning Tower of Pisa and fight like a gladiator in Rome. There’s something for all ages in Italy as you whisk through Venice to Rome on this family-focused escapade – now that’s totally amore.
- Try your hand at mask making in Venice at a local specialised Venetian Atelier, ready to help your family discover this unusual artform for yourselves.
- Test your family’s fitness with a hike on the renowned paths of the Cinque Terre, and test their culinary skills with a hands-on pesto making class in Levanto.
- Learn the cultural significance and customs of gladiators at a school dedicated to teaching kids – big and small – how to act (and fight!) like these warriors of a time past.
- Have some fun while learning about the Roman Baroque art scene on a hide-and-seek activity in Italy’s capital, racing around cultural hotspots to find the best in painting and sculpture.
- Oh, and did we mention the food? During your family’s adventure-filled days, be sure to try as many Venetian, Tuscan and Roman favourites you can – your group leader will have a heap of suggestions.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust