Northern Italy Family Holiday
A place of love, history and exquisite flavours, the northern part of the former Roman Empire is a cultural heartland full of hidden treasures. Hear the song of the lapping waterways echo through the streets of Venice, dip your toes in the ocean by the beautiful Ligurian coast, make and taste authentic Italian pesto, savour delicious Tuscan cuisine, scale the leaning tower of Pisa and fight like a gladiator in Rome as you whisk through Northern Italy on this fantastic family holiday.
- Try your hand at mask making in Venice with a local specialized Venetian Atelier
- Walk the famous paths of the Cinque Terre
- Take the perfect photo of the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Step back in time at Gladiator School
- Learn about Art while in Rome taking part in a hide and seek activity
- No Italian adventure would be complete without a Pesto making class.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust