New Zealand North Island Explorer Northbound
Explore New Zealand's northern heartland, from the secluded beaches of the coast to the volcanic craters of the central plateau, on this North Island Explorer trip. Adventure activities abound here – why not go sea kayaking or snorkelling on a Bay of Islands adventure cruise, underground black-water rafting in Waitomo, bungee jumping and jet boating at Taupo or mountain biking and kayaking in Nelson. Whatever your interest, this small group adventure offers the perfect combination of incredible sights and thrilling activities.
- Discover the breathtaking Bay of Islands
- Observe Waitomo's mysterious glow worms
- See Rotorua's geysers
- Visit the spectacular Huka Falls
- Be inspired and captivated by the majesty of Mt Ruapehu
- Explore Te Papa Museum
- Bushwalk in Abel Tasman National Park
- Spot sperm whales and dolphins in Kaikoura
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust