New Zealand Adventure Southbound ex Auckland
Explore and experience New Zealand to the fullest, from the secluded beaches and volcanic craters of the north to the glaciers, mountains and fjords in the south. Adventure activities abound throughout the trip - sea kayaking and snorkelling, underground black-water rafting, bungy jumping, jet boating, mountain biking and kayaking. From Auckland to Christchurch and everything in between, this journey has New Zealand covered.
- The national parks of Abel Tasman and Tongariro feature some of the best scenery in New Zealand. Venture out on challenging treks or simply sit back and take in the views - it's up to you
- Share amazing moments with your fellow travellers. As you'll be in a small group, the trip retains a fun, personalised atmosphere throughout
- Tour a network of caves in Waitomo and witness nature's illumination in a section lit up with glow worms
- Spend several nights in Queenstown, New Zealand's adventure capital, where's you'll have tonnes of time to explore
- Discover the thermal regions of Rotorua, which offer an impressive mix of boiling mud pools and spectacular geysers
- Spend the night aboard a boat among the spectacular scenery of the Doubtful Sound. Cruise through fjords and take in the natural beauty of this remote wilderness area
- Kayak around the Bay of Islands during a full day of optional activities. With its sub-tropical climate and clear blue waters, this is the South Pacific's answer to paradise
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust