New York to Miami
Brush up on your music knowledge, practice your ‘yeehaws’ and your ‘howdys’ and bring your taste for adventure (and citrus) as we travel from New York City to Miami, via the south. Explore the birthplace of rock and roll in Memphis, wander past historic monuments in the nation’s capital, and wake up in the Appalachian Mountains after an evening camping under the stars. Spend some time soaking up the country music history of Nashville – where everyone’s got a song to sing – and take it easy in the Big Easy, aka New Orleans. No need to practice your Southern drawl; the correct way to pronounce the city’s name is New Or-linz, not N’awlins. Watch the ocean flash by as you drive the endless highway to Key West and seek out a six-toed cat before you dance the night away in Miami.
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC. There's lots to see and do in the US capital, and most of it is free. Visit the White House, Capitol Hill and the National Mall, and feel small next to the statue of Abraham Lincoln
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes. See live performances of blues, jazz, country and rock in celebrated musical venues
- Summon your inner child in Orlando with a visit to Universal Studios or Disney World
- The tropical island of Key West may be known for its idyllic snorkelling and diving spots, but its also home to the delicious key lime pie. You'll have enough free time to search out the best pie in town, even if every shop in the Keys claims to sell the original recipe
- Throw yourself into Miami's world famous nightlife. The city's Cuban population, beachside setting and balmy nights set a sultry scene
- Soak up the sun on Panama City Beach and paddle in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. If you’re looking for space to spread out, there’s 27 miles of white sandy beach along which to do it
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust