Nepal Family Holiday with Teenagers
For centuries, Nepal has been luring travellers with its snow-capped peaks and the tales of adventure that come from ‘the roof of the world’. Now, your family can see what all the fuss is about on their very own Himalayan Adventure – an action packed tour of Nepal’s most captivating towns, cities and scenery. Forget Hillary and Norgay, there’s no better feeling than reaching the end of an Annapurna trek as a family, taking home memories and photographs to last a lifetime. From quirky Kathmandu, across the Himalayas and into the steamy jungles of Chitwan, this adventure tour through Nepal will broaden the mind and invigorate the sprit.
- Discover Nepal with a both leisurely and adventurous introduction to its people, traditions and of course its iconic mountains
- Experience the incredible hospitality and welcoming nature of the Nepali people – sip chai in mountain teahouses and stay in the beautiful, family-run Astam Eco Village
- Trek into the incredible Annapurna Range, through remote villages that offer superb panoramic views of the mountains
- Work together as a family to battle the rapids of the Seti River, then drift down an isolated jungle-wrapped gorge to camp on a sandy, wilderness-surrounded beach
- Strap on your safari hat and head deep into the jungles of Chitwan National Park – search out hidden tigers in a jeep, and look out for crocs while floating in a dugout canoe
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust