Mumbai to Chennai Overland
Tour India from Mumbai to Chennai. This trip is the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation. For starters you've got Mumbai, India's most cosmopolitan city. Then travel overland through the Western Ghats for a stay on the stunning beaches of Goa and head into the hills for a homestay in the tea and coffee plantations of Wayanad. Back on the coast, explore the lush waterways of Kerala's backwaters by boat, rounding the southernmost tip of India en route to the magnificent temples of Madurai. Finally, travelling through Tamil Nadu, pass through a part of the country many travellers never get to see before ending our Indian adventure in the bustling city of Chennai.
- Meet the locals over a chai in Kerala
- Learn of the stories behind the Kathakali dances
- Discover Gallic influences in Pondicherry
- Look out over the Indian Ocean from the sub-continent's southernmost point
- Kick back on Goa's beaches
- Experience the bizarre and the beautiful in India
- Imagine the royal life in the Maharaja's Palace
- Take up the challenge of a fiery fish curry
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust