Mexico Sailing & Whale Watching Expedition
There's nowhere quite like Baja California Sur. Jacques Costeau called it the world's aquarium, but we just refer to it as paradise. The Sea of Cortez, off Baja's coast, is visited by every year by thousands of migrating whales and this expedition is a chance to see these majestic mammals in the wild. When you're not watching these breaching beauties, spend your days snorkelling in the clear blue waters, hiking the rocky coastlines, swimming with sea lions and exploring inland lagoons as your boat hops from island to island.
- There aren't many sights more magical than a fully grown whale breaching the water. Witness the spectacle from your catamaran as you cruise across the Sea of Cortez.
- The Baja Peninsula is unlike anywhere else. While the rocky land can seem deserted, it's a different story underwater with dolphins, whales, rays, sea lions and plenty of fish calling this area home.
- Discover the varied sea life as you swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear water, both off the boat and from the many pristine beaches.
- Enjoy chef-prepared meals with your group while on board.
- Begin and end this journey in La Paz, a beautiful coastal town with colonial-era architecture, wide promenades and plenty of chilled-out bars to relax in.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust