Mexico & Costa Rica Experience
Encounter the vivacious beauty and fiery flavours of Mexico and Costa Rica. Discover the culture, landscapes of this fascinating region on a trip that takes you from Mexico City to San Jose, visiting ancient Maya ruins, colourful markets, deep jungles and vibrant beaches along the way. Soak up the sun and culture while seeing the best these two countries have to offer, or simply just chill out by the water and cheers the setting sun with a margarita.
THIS COMBINATION TRIP WILL BE DISCONTINUED IN 2019. The 'Costa Rica Express' (QVKR) sub trip of this combination trip will be discontinued in 2019, so we are no longer offering it as a packaged combination trip. The 'Costa Rica Express' (QVKR) trip will be replaced with with 'Best of Costa Rica' (QBKR). The 'Best of Mexico' (QVKD) will run in 2019 with minor changes.
- This is one of our most comprehensive adventures in Mexico, rich in historical and cultural highlights
- Get up close and personal with the country's diverse heritage, from the magnificent Aztec temples of Teotihuacan to the brightly-dressed Maya folk of the hills of San Cristobal
- Compare Mexico City's heady street-food scene to the subtler fare found in Oaxaca
- Relax on white sands and swim in the azure waters of Playa Del Carmen and Manuel Antonio National Park
- See the elusive wildlife that calls Monteverde's steamy cloud forests home
- Take a canopy tour through the lush jungles around Costa Rica's spectacular Arenal Volcano
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust