The history of Mexico is one that spans over three millennia, with a complex system of indigenous civilisations dominating the land for more than 13,000 years prior to Spanish colonisation in the 16th century. Explore a place where history and modern life collide with thrilling results, a place where Aztec temple ruins sit side by side with bustling suburbia in the heart of Mexico City at Templo Mayor and a place where art, music and traditional culture interweave seamlessly. Explore ruins at Teotihuacan and Tzintzuntzan, discover life in a ‘Pueblo Magico’ (Magic Village) as you travel the countryside, taste tequila in Guadalajara and visit cathedrals and historical sites as you explore on this Mexican adventure.
- Stand at the foot of the mammoth Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan
- Explore the historic streets of Mexico City on a walking tour of the city
- Spend a day exploring the World Heritage-listed city of San Miguel de Allende
- Visit a ‘Pueblo Magico’ at Santa Clara del Cobre
- Take a tequila tasting tour in the heart of Guadalajara
- See more butterflies than ever before at the El Rosario Monarch Butterfly Reserve
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust