Malaysia's Ultimate Adventure
Take the ultimate adventure through Malaysia, from the sun-kissed Perhentian Islands to Mt Kinabalu's unmistakable peak. Whether it's soaking up Penang's sun or soaking in Poring's hot springs, this trip will tickle all your fancies, especially when it comes to food and fauna. Discover the gastronomical delights of Penang's street-food stalls then meet Sabah's orangutans and turtles, all while learning the fascinating history of this country during this 26-day adventure.
- Spend time with a local family at a homestay, an authentic local experience that gives a real insight into village culture
- Pedal out to the rice fields around Kota Aur and learn all about how local coconuts are harvested
- Walk through the historic shophouse lined streets of Georgetown, mixed in contemporary art galleries and boutiques, traditional temples and churches, and modern street art that all influence the vibrant cultural hub of Penang
- Experience next-level vistas from the top of Mt Kinabalu climb on a two-day climb that will really get the heart pumping
- Witness nature at its most beautiful with a night on Turtle island, watching mother turtles come ashore to lay their eggs
- Cruise down the Kinabatangan river and search for wildlife in this rich and unique ecosystem
- Snorkel the turquoise seas around the Perhentian Islands, a paradise of unspoiled forests and white sands
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust