Madagascar Baobab Tree Trail
Home to stunning karst forests, ancient trees and incredible wildlife, the island paradise of Madagascar begs to be explored. Visit the Avenue of the Baobabs at sunrise, look out for lemurs clinging onto the limestone cliffs in the Bemaraha National Park and discover the big and little tsingys in the park. From beach to park, this breathtaking environment is a nature-lovers dream.
- Wander around 800-year-old trees along the Avenue of the Baobabs
- Cross the Big Tsingy via suspended bridge
- Float down the meandering Manambolo River on a morning canoe trip
- Count lemurs hanging around on the Tsingy’s karst shards
- Watch the sun set behind the trees in Morondava
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust