Lima to Rio
On your marks, get set, go! This incredible Overland adventure from Lima to Rio will blow your mind. Enjoy the cosmopolitan cool vibe of Buenos Aires, trek along an ancient Inca trail to marvellous Machu Picchu and experience life on Lake Titicaca. Discover diverse landscapes and ever changing terrain as you travel into the heart of the Bolivian salt flats, Brazilian forests, the lush Pantanal wetlands, the lofty Andean mountains and the thunderous Iguazu Falls. Along the way, meet gregarious locals and soak up the rich history of these phenomenal South American nations.
- Marvel at the mysterious Nazca Lines
- Watch the sun rise over Machu Picchu
- Be charmed by Cuzco
- Experience traditional life on Lake Titicaca
- Be immersed in the colour of La Paz
- Admire the salt flats of Bolivia
- Sample Argentinean wine
- Stay at a working cattle ranch
- Savour the aromas of a traditional Argentine barbecue
- Explore the wetlands of the Pantanal
- Soak up a relaxed vibe on a Brazilian beach
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust