Lima to Quito
Jump onboard this Overland tour between two of South America's most iconic cities - Lima and Quito. Reaching along the back of the continent, discover places of immense natural beauty and explore regions off the tourist trail. From Peru's sparse landscapes to Ecuador's jungle clad mountains, visit the ancient city of Chan Chan, watch fishermen manoeuvre narrow reed boats in Huanchaco and opt to explore the towering Andes by horseback or by foot. With plenty of flexibility to choose the adventures that best suit you, this Overland journey is the best way to discover this iconic stretch between Lima and Quito.
- Discover Lima's character-filled plazas
- Marvel at the surfing fisherman of Huanchaco
- Walk through the crumbling remains of South America's oldest pre-Columbian city
- Stare up at the once mighty Temples of the Sun and Moon
- Soak up the sun in Punta Sal
- Tour a Panama hat factory
- Relax in Banos - famous for its hot springs
- Camp out in the heart of the Amazon Jungle
- Wander the cobbled streets of Quito
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust