Lima to La Paz
Travel through the awesome Andes on this Overland adventure. Unlock the secrets of many mystical sights as you explore the isolated islands dotting Lake Titicaca. Hike along the historic Inca Trail, be amazed by the Nazca Lines, ramble over the ruins of Machu Picchu and explore the streets of Cuzco. From the breathtaking highs of La Paz to the colonial sights of Lima, journey through Bolivia and Peru and discover two South American gems.
- Spot wildlife on the Ballestas Islands
- Uncover the mystery of the enormous Nazca Lines
- Admire the beauty and mystery of crumbling Machu Picchu
- Complete the iconic Inca Trail trek
- Learn local song and dance at a Peruvian village homestay
- Spy huge condors sailing high above Colca Canyon
- Visit the ancient funerary towers at the Chauchilla Cemetery
- Climb through the twisting streets of La Paz
- Discover the wild beauty of the Island of the Sun
- Cruise the reed islands of Lake Titicaca
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust