Lima to Buenos Aires
Visit South America and travel through three of the continent's most remarkable countries. Tour through Peru, Bolivia and Argentina as you travel from Lima to Buenos Aires. Be enchanted by the colonial grandeur of Lima before heading off to the mysterious Nazca Lines and the dazzling white city of Arequipa. Discover the amazing fusion of Inca and Spanish culture at Cuzco, then trek through spectacular Andean landscapes to the ruins of Machu Picchu. Experience life on Lake Titicaca's floating islands, marvel at Bolivia's desolate salt flats and savour the mouth-watering aromas of a traditional Argentine barbecue. This trip has it all: breathtaking scenery, vibrant cities and friendly locals. Jump onboard for an unforgettable journey through these extraordinary countries.
- Visit Peru and be awed by the Nazca Lines
- Admire the dazzling white buildings of Arequipa
- Survey the vast Colca Canyon
- Relax in Cuzco's grand Plaza de Armas
- Follow Peru's ancient Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Stop by the folklore capital of Peru
- Travel to Bolivia and browse La Paz's colourful markets
- Visit Argentina and sample locally produced wine in Cafayate
- Experience the pulsating energy of Buenos Aires
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust